Ready to Contact Isoltech?
Give us a call today or fill out our contact form below
At Isoltech, we pride ourselves on providing customers with superior cleanroom technology. We manufacture and install a unique wall, floor and ceiling system that is constructed from rigid PVC panels, including coved transitions and corners, with heat welded seams to create a seamless, monolithic, sealed internal shell that is virtually impervious to liquids and chemicals, prevents microbial growth and is also impact resistant.
Our clean room surface system can been used in a wide variety of real world applications, including, but not limited to:
- Animal housing labs, aviaries, veterinary facilities and kennels
- Hospital operating suites, quiet rooms, burn units, isolation areas and corridors
- CMM rooms, metrology labs, gauge rooms and calibration/quality control areas
- Controlled and critical environments associated with specific manufacturing or assembly processes
- Gown Rooms
- Biomedical laboratories
- Microelectronics manufacturing
- Nanotechnology and rare earth magnet manufacturing
- Pharmaceutical processing and packaging
- Food processing plants, beverage bottling facilities and supermarkets
While each cleanroom’s specifications will vary somewhat, any clean room outfitted with Isoltech’s proprietary wall, floor and ceiling system boasts finishes that are smooth, nonporous, easy to clean, non-shedding, light reflecting and never require painting. Additionally, our low maintenance, seamless surfaces meet or exceed FDA and USDA regulations, pass flame and smoke density test requirements and are compliant with manufacturing industry standards.
Regardless of what your cleanroom project might entail, Isoltech can help you create the perfect sterile environment for your business’ specific needs. Our cleanrooms provide the ideal contamination-free environment for biomedical, pharmaceutical and a variety of manufacturing operations requiring a controlled area that’s easy to clean and sterilize. Isoltech’s team of professionals can work with your staff, architect and building contractor to engineer something to your exact specifications. Experience the benefits of a cleanroom featuring seamless PVC panels manufactured by Isoltech today. Contact Isoltech Technologies Specialists, Darrick Prinzi, to learn more or to request product samples, 866-331-5910.